Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year & New Start!

I hope everyone enjoys their new years eve tonight, or by the time you read this have enjoyed your new years & aren't suffering from a massive hangover!!


Starting my 30 or 60 day juice diet tomorrow, will decide nearer the time on how things are going if I can hack 60 days! (trying to insert shock face, but couldn't find it) Have been to the local supermarket and stocked up on fruit & veg needed. Never seen or bought so much in my life! 






My juicer arrived the other day, so no excuse now not to give it a real go. Going to blog, hopefully daily so it will spur me on! Tried a juice yesterday morning & got to say it tasted rather nice. Though that was apple & pear. I'm thinking the veg will be a little more difficult to stomach at first. 
I'm sure this is the start I need for a more healthy eating lifestyle. If you want to lose a little weight or be inspired watch 'Fat Sick & nearly dead' it's a very good watch. 
Last day or eating 'bad' so making the most of tonight & having an Indian.Well, why not have one last supper hey! 
Will report back tomorrow night with how the day has gone, & if I'm still in one piece or not! 


Happy new year to you all and enjoy your night!! 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your juicy diet! Keep in mind, output will increase and it can be hard to find a toilet on a dog walk.

    Oh wait, dogs manage, so can you... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having juiced before, apples carrots and pears is lush! Keep blogging its a great way to look back on all the things you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments. hopefully i won't get caught short when walking the dogs! new to blogging but loving it.
    will try apple,carrots & pears for tea!

    ReplyDelete